The world cannot afford to create new lodgings for its citizens without including sustainable measures. The materials a...
/cheered758989.html,Sub,Low,Profile,Laspur,Compact,www.safekids.no,Laser,Sight,,Sports Outdoors , Sports Fitness , Airsoft Paintball,Tactical,Rail,Mount,$27 /cheered758989.html,Sub,Low,Profile,Laspur,Compact,www.safekids.no,Laser,Sight,,Sports Outdoors , Sports Fitness , Airsoft Paintball,Tactical,Rail,Mount,$27 Laspur Sub Compact Tactical Rail Sight Low Mount New York Mall Profile Laser Laspur Sub Compact Tactical Rail Sight Low Mount New York Mall Profile Laser $27 Laspur Sub Compact Tactical Rail Mount Low Profile Laser Sight, Sports Outdoors Sports Fitness Airsoft Paintball $27 Laspur Sub Compact Tactical Rail Mount Low Profile Laser Sight, Sports Outdoors Sports Fitness Airsoft Paintball
â Laser output: 510-532nm, â Dimension: L x W x H = 2.3"L x 1.2"W x 1.0"(57.7x30x26mm)
â Weight (net): 39g(1.4 ounce)
â Battery: Build-in Rechargeable Battery
â Working mode:Continuous/Strobe
â Runtime: Constant 1.5hrs/ Pulse 2.5hrs
â Material: Fiber Reinforced Nylon PA66
1. Single press master switch to turn on or off the device.
2. Under activation status, hold master switch for 2 seconds to transfer the laser sight working mode, continuous or pulse.
Push Button Switches
Both sides push button switches can turn on or off the device.
As illustrated in Figure 1,connect the magnetic head to Charging Socket,two parts will adsorb automatically Working. Indicator Instruction
1. After connecting the charger, red indicator shows the device is under charging process.
2. Once the charging finished, the indicator will turn to green.
3. Remote the charging cable, the charging indicator will turn off. Power Indicators
1. Every time activate the device, the power indicators will show power capacity for 10 seconds, then turn off automatically.
2. If the last indicator starts to strobe, the device should be charged ASAP.
â It requires a standard accessory rail. Make sure your handgun has it. Compatible with Picatinny and Weaver rail
â Make sure at least 1.46" space between the rail groove and the trigger guard
â Direct viewing of the laser is hazardous to the eyes.
â Never look directly into the laser beam.
â Never point laser beam at person.
â Do not allow children to use laser sight unless under adult supervision